Washington, DC 2015


If you had asked me before if I'd ever go to Washington DC for a holiday, I would not have ranked it as my number one choice at all. But after going out there just to visit my boyfriend, I can honestly say- it's worth a trip. If you are a lover of museums, galleries, gardens, shopping, dining and landmarks - it's a place to go. And to be honest- thinking about it- I just listed one of my ideal holidays.

Instead of writing a lengthy paragraph and tiring your eyes, just see below of all the places you should visit (and then some):


  • National Mall and Memorial Parks 
  • Arlington Cemetery
  • National Museum of National History
  • National Portrait Gallery
  • National Gallery of Art
  • The White House
  • National Air and Space Museum 
  • Chevy Chase Pavilion
  • Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
  • FedExField (Stadium)
  • The Pentagon
  • Smithsonian National Zoological Park
  • Georgetown
    - Georgetown University
    - Leopold's Kafe
    - Georgetown Waterfront Park
    - Restaurants/Shops down M St NW


0 comments